'I wish him the best': Paris Hilton addresses her split from fiancé Chris Zylka for the first time


Billionaire Heiress and singer, Paris Hilton, has publicly addressed her split from fiance Chris Zylka for the first time.

Earlier this month, the 37-year-old socialite called off her engagement to the 33-year-old actor after an 11-month engagement.

Speaking during her appearance on The Talk on Wednesday, Hilton disclosed that she is currently happy and wishes Chris the best. She also admitted that would love to get married and have children, but for now, she's only focused on herself and work.'
I’m just really having my 'me time,'' Hilton said. 'I just feel that when I fall in love, I fall in love fast and hard and it was this whirlwind romance… and I've always been obsessed with Disney stories and love stories and I thought it was going to be my happy ending, and I just realized after time it wasn’t the right decision.'
She continued, 'But I wish him the best and one day I would love to get married and have children, but for right now I’m just focused on myself and my work.

Comments